The current forecast calls for nearly a 100% chance of rain during the morning of 9 November. The parade is a rain or shine event. If the weather becomes severe or if lightening is present we will make a determination about how to proceed. If the City deems it unsafe to conduct the parade we will cancel. As of right now, 8 NOV, 1:30 PM, there are no plans to alter the start time or make any changes to the parade. If your group decides they are unable to participate please let me know as soon as possible.